LIVE Webinar 4-40 Customer Representative Courses
These 4-Day Webinars (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.) fulfill all coursework and testing requirements needed to obtain your 4-40 Customer Representative License in Florida. Florida 4-40 Customer Representative licensing from the comfort of home or your office. Students will take all Quizzes and Final Exam online; if you don’t pass the first time just review your Quiz or Exam and retake it.
Upon completion of one of these courses with a passing grade of 70% or above, each student’s final grade and course completion will be sent immediately to the state by our instructors. Students will also be presented a Certificate of Completion immediately at the end of the course. This coursework and material waive the requirement to sit for the State Exam.
This course WAIVES THE STATE EXAM!
- Multi-media presentation
- WAIVES the state exam
- Perfect course for "new" to insurance industry
- Immediate Certificates of Completion
- Earn the RCSR insurance designation
This 4-40 RCSR Designation Course is for you if:
- You are new to the industry and want a fun and easy environment to learn in.
- You want to have a Live Instructor who can answer questions and explain topics fully.
- You want Florida based Instructors all with 20+ years of experience.
- You want step-by-step guidance in the licensing process.
- You want your Certificate of Completion in your hand at the end of the 4-Day Course.
- You do not want to pay for, schedule, or take the Florida 6-20 State Exam.
- You want to be able to complete your Course from the comfort of your Home or Office.
- You want to start on a certain date and be guaranteed to be done at the end of the 4-Day Class.
- You want a Course that will allow you to take Quizzes and/or a Final Exam until you pass them.
- You want to earn a recognized designation (the RCSR is issued only by colleges and universities).
Topics of Instruction
Per Florida regulation, the General Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course covers the following topics of instruction:
- Office Management
- Customer Relations
- Personal Auto
- Business Auto
- Garage Insurance
- Florida Laws
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Commercial Package Policies
- Workers Compensation
- Florida Insurance Principles, Concepts, and Law
- Surety Bonds
- Inland Marine (Personal)
- Health Insurance
- Residual Markets
- Agent CSR Licensing Requirements
- Agent CSR Responsibilities